Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Blog Every Day in May

I've let my blog take a back seat to photography and school and life because with so much going on, something had to give and it was my blog. I mean, it's true, you can't do ALL THE THINGS, ALL THE TIME but it does kind of suck when you have to give up something you like & I like blogging. Rather, I like writing. 

So, since school will be out of session tomorrow, I'm going to try to pick up this blog every day in May thing Jenni is doing. She's giving us topics & all we have to do is write – now this is something I think I can do. (Although I forsee a couple days where I maybe write on three of the topics because I missed two days)

Today, Jenni is asking everyone to write an autobiography in 250 words or less. Here we go. I imagine this will be harder than it seems ... 


__________________________________________________



I was born, raised & still live in the same little house in a cul-de-sac in Columbus, Indiana. It’s a medium-ish town of around 40,000 people.

 I started pre-school at three, kindergarten at five & attended a private, Lutheran school until 8th grade when I joined the public school world for high school. Now, here I am, a junior at Butler University studying Public Relations and Advertising. I always like to throw in there that I was “advanced” until second grade when Reader Rabbit & Flashcards stopped being fun. Now I’m just average. Like way average.

I have one brother who’s four years older than me, Kyle, and my childhood consisted of a lot of make-believe play and torment of said brother. Also, anxiety. My childhood consisted of anxiety. Not surprisingly, my adult life consists of a bit of anxiety too. It’s a part of who I am. I'm nervous about everything.

I played a lot of sports while growing up from tennis to soccer to cheerleading, but the one I stuck with through high school was cheerleading. I kind of wish I would’ve chosen soccer but fall football games were a blast to cheer at and I made great friends.

Now, I live for my family, friends, photography, fitness & fun – in that order, mostly. 

What do I plan on doing with my life? Well, I’m not really sure. Luckily, I still have a year to figure that out. 

ps. I'm kinda nervous about it.

Photobucket

No comments: