I'm linking up with Shannon from Life After I Dew for "So What Wednesday" because sometimes, you just have to let go and say ... So what? or my favorite, "who gives?"
- So what if I haven't done this link-up in months - I call the shots around here & I feel like saying "so what" to some things this week.
- So what if my nightly routine now includes a glass of wine? Personally, I'd rather drink a small glass of wine to sleep well than take some kind of meds. And right now, I need a little help sleeping.
- So what if one of the best parts of every evening is going on a walk or working out with my mom?
- So what if I stop at Starbucks every morning before work? If I didn't stop there, I would buy coffee at work
or die at my desk& it's a $2 daily addiction I'm willing to feed ... literally.
- So what if the only thing getting me out of bed each day is knowing that I'll be on the beach in two weeks?? (okay and the paycheck helps)
- So what if I'm seriously considering driving to my church in Indy for Sunday morning services this week? I really miss that place.
- So what if I haven't made one thoughtless, irresponsible decision in a really, really long time? That's just not how I roll.
Although sometimes I wish Iit was.
What are you saying, "so what" to this week?