Friday, August 5, 2011

Tidbits.

Happy Friday, lovely friends of mine.  Wasn't it just Monday yesterday? Anyway, I was tired last night & I just had lots of little things on my mind so I'm doing my first ever edition of Tidbits.

----------------------------------------------------------

I ran a mile & a half last night & then walked it again with my friend. The feeling of running after dark when everything is quiet & it's cooled down is one of the best feelings, I think. I ran hard & felt my legs get sore along with my abs & I felt strong. It's a good feeling.

--------------------------------------------------------

& then we warmed up leftover pizza & ate it. 

After dinner.

Whoops.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Every time our dogs come in from going outside, they get a treat. Yes, every time. That's why we have one very overweight dog & also why we're constantly letting them in & out, but that's neither here nor there.

Anyway, last night I let my favorite dog in & gave her a treat but when I did I must've left the cabinet door open to where the treats are because when I came back I saw her head poked into the cabinet sniffing like a crazy dog. It was doggy-freakin-jackpot.

& you know what? I didn't even stop her for awhile. 

She's old, she doesn't get much adventure & she doesn't even want to play with her toys anymore so i'll be damned if I was going to ruin the little excitement she got from finding the cabinet door left open.

It also made my heart smile.

It's the little things.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Today marks the 4th anniversary since my Nana went to heaven. I know she's happier there but I'd give anything for one more night of playing go-fish & coloring. I miss her so much & will never stop wishing she were still here.

------------------------------------------------------------
I'm doing my first family photo shoot today & am SO excited about it. 

Like stupid excited.

---------------------------------------------------------

I could probably ramble for another few paragraphs about nothing but I'll leave it at that. Have a super fun weekend! 

Photobucket

1 comment:

Miss Chelsea said...

Aw your poor dog, probably had the time of her life!!