Sunday, August 7, 2011

Family Shoot

Not a real shooting but a photography shoot.

I find myself saying, "I'd like to shoot your family" & "let me know when that baby is born so we can do a newborn shoot" & although it is a photography shoot, I've heard advertising, "Creative, laid back, family shootings" doesn't get much business.

Weird.

Anyway, I did take some pictures of a family Friday night & I think they turned out great! I babysat for them before little Ella came along & now they're a big family of 5. The happiest family of 5 I've ever seen, I might add.



























Thanks Thompson's for letting me take pictures of your gorgeous family! 
Photobucket

2 comments:

Mrs. Mama said...

beautiful pictures girl!! love them!

Laura said...

Love the one of their feet in the water! I'm sure the family will be more than happy with these photos!