Thursday, August 4, 2011

Taking the plunge

I know I've been talking photography, photography, photography over here & I promise to lighten up soon (like tomorrow) but first I need to tell you guys some exciting news!! 

You may or may not know, being a college student also means being poor. 

It means all of the sudden realizing paying for things like laundry detergent & hand soap really sucks & you can't use all your money on pedicures & shopping anymore.

It's a harsh reality.

That being said, I'll pretty much do anything to assure that I can still eat & get pedicures & shop because I have priorities here.

(no, I'm not going to scrub your toilets or wash your baseboards ... I have boundaries)

Since I've been doing some photography lately, people have been asking me to do jobs & asking people who already have my pictures who did them. 

I decided it's time for a name for my little business so I can get my name out there & acquire funds for the finer things.

I'm gettin real serious, I know.

So ... without further adieu, I'd like to present:



I don't have a logo yet & I certainly don't have a website but I do have a Facebook page so if you'd like to check out some of my work, book a shoot with me or even just "Like" the page to boost my ego, have at it!

I'm so excited to see where this takes me! 

Photobucket

1 comment:

Kenli said...

i feel honored to be your first "like" ;) i can't wait to see everything!! how exciting for you my little love bug!