Wednesday, February 23, 2011

A wordless wednesday picture & ... some words

I couldn't decide between the coral & gray so I give you ... both.


Also uh ... I broke my left leg once, hence the huge ankle-size difference.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

 I'd like to say a big thank you to Kenli over at "Isnt That Just Peachy" for giving me a Stylish Blogger award! It's the first award I've ever gotten, so I'm super excited about it.  The rules about accepting say that you're supposed give some random facts about yourself & then pass the award on to some people. Well, I just gave you guys some random facts & I love everyone, so I won't do be doing it but regardless, go check Kenli out! Her blog is super cute.

Stay tuned for tomorrow, I'm gonna have a guest blogger & she's really great.

XOXO




No comments: