Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Whatchu' Wanna Know?

I loved the response I got to the 1st vlog I did so I'd love to do another one, but I don't have any great product reviews to do or any of that good stuff so I'm asking for your help!

I'm asking that you guys leave questions for me that I can answer in the vlog. (This is totally not my idea, I've seen it been done a lot of places & if you're one of them that did it well ... Imitation is the best form of flattery, no?) Seriously, ask me anything. Nothing is off limits. Well, a few things are because my mom reads but for the most part, ask away!!

I'm gonna read your comments but not approve any of them because well then if no one asks me questions, I can make some up & also ... the suspense will add to the surprise! 

Ready, set, ask! 

Photobucket

No comments: