Saturday, July 24, 2010

What's in da bag?

Well here I sit, on Saturday night, packing for a weekend trip that Drew's family decided they wanted to take on ... oh ... Thursday. Robin if you're reading this, I mean it in the kindest of ways but it really just wouldn't be a trip with his family, or an event for that matter, if it wasn't planned last minute & a little bit insane. Love em' for it.

So anyway, I figured I'd show you guy what I'm throwin' in my bag for this two day adventure. (& adventure it will be, talked to Robin, Drew's mom today & she said to prepare to get primal. BUT I'M ANYTHING BUT!)

Here we go:

1.) Zebra beach towel. Self explanatory.

2.) Makeup bag. Why am I taking makeup? Why wouldn't I?

3.) Eat. Pray. Love. I'm jumpin on the bandwagon folks. & I need a good book to read.

4.) A few outfits

5.) Tennis shoes. We might wanna go on a hike?

6.) To go on the hike: Workout clothes

7.) Bug spray. Because seriously you guys? The mosquitos in Indiana are insane this year.

8.) Tanning oil. Naturally. Get off my back! I packed some sunscreen too to put underneath & I'll put 50 on my face. pinky promise.

9.) MARY KAY MAKEUP REMOVER. yes, it does deserve caps. Seriously amazing & if you don't have some you should. We keep stock of at least 4 at a time in this house. One time, I had to use Lancome makeup remover & well, we'll save that horror story for another day.

10.) Headbands & a hair tie. My hair is ALWAYS up when I'm in the water.

11.) Jammies! ... I'm really excited because they're my new ones for school; I told mom it was time to retire the night gowns.

12.) This Victorias Secret bag that I'm hoping to fit all this stuff into. Whatchu think?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Look ma! It fit!

Some other things I'm not putting in "the bag" but deserve honorable mention are:

- my Brookstone cuddle blanket. Duh.

- my own pillow

- the two beach chairs I bought Drew & I on vacation

- bathingsuits that are currently in the washer

- A couple days worth of healthy food because god love them with AMAZING metabolisms, if I eat with Drews family all weekend my next Makeover Monday post will be verrrrry ugly!

- sunglasses

- tubes for us to float in

- ipod

- radio & batteries because there is no T.V. (& that's okay with me)

- cards for the same reason

- OH! and last but not least ............. MY CAMERA!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you've all had a fabulous weekend & continue to make it rock.

I'm going to try my darndest (word? probably not.) to get a Makeover Monday post on here but since we wont be home until Tuesday & there isn't any wi-fi there & if there is a post timer, I don't know how to use it, I will be relying on my mom to post it for me so we will see.

Hasta la vista bebes!

No comments: