Thursday, June 24, 2010

Thankful on Thursday

I've got so much, so much, so much, so much, so much, SOOOO much, so much, so much, so much, so much, SO much, SO much to be thankful for!
(It's a Camp song, if you're not a Lakeview alum like me)
Really though, I do have a lot to be thankful for and it's so nice, as Blair mentioned, to be able to sit back and think of all of the things I'm thankful for. Sometimes it's all too easy for me to forget about the little things that make my world better because I'm so focused on the inevitable imperfections.
So anyway, here I am, Thursday night, with a list of things I'm thankful for:

1.) Having granddad here. Losing my Nana to cancer two years ago left such a void in my life & although I continue to miss her and always will, I now have another grandparent I can love on and take care of. This is the first time in my life I've spent more than a couple days with him. It's lovely.

2.) A great date night with Drew last night. Japanese food & putt putt. Sweet.

3.) Teaching baby swim classes.

4.) Getting to go to the lake all day tomorrow and soak up the sunshine & friends.

5.) The freedom to paint a picture & ride my bike like I did tonight

... I'm a lucky girl, no?

No comments: