Thursday, April 22, 2010

Something To Think About ...

I just happened to walk by my refrigerator and see a magnet that has a quote on it that I love. Amongst all of the clutter, this magnet still catches my eye and I'm thankful for that because I honestly believe that this quote is one that should be read and thought about every day. So here you go; you should think about it too ...



IF YOU'RE GOING TO BE PASSIONATE

ABOUT SOMETHING, BE PASSIONATE

ABOUT LEARNING. IF YOU'RE GOING TO

FIGHT SOMETHING, FIGHT FOR THOSE IN NEED.

IF YOU'RE GOING TO QUESTION SOMETHING,

QUESTION AUTHORITY. IF

YOU'RE GOING TO LOSE SOMETHING,

LOSE YOUR INHIBITIONS. IF YOU'RE

GOING TO GAIN SOMETHING, GAIN

RESPECT AND CONFIDENCE. AND IF

YOU'RE GOING TO HATE SOMETHING,

HATE THE FALSE IDEA THAT YOU

ARE NOT CAPABLE OF YOUR DREAMS.
- DANIEL GOLSTON


What is there to say after words like that? All I can say, is that I hope to embody this quote every single day and I think that if we all strived to do the same, the world would be a much much better place.


Love.
Ali


No comments: