Sunday, May 11, 2014

I graduated.

Well, you guys, yesterday was the day. I graduated. 

Yesterday, I walked amongst around 500 of Butler University's finest to accept the thing we've all been working so hard and waiting for: a diploma.

And it's kind of weird. Like, for all my life there's been something next. After kindergarten, there was first grade. After high school, there was college and now, after college, well I'm just not sure.

My degree is in integrated communications which is the fancy way to say Public Relations and Advertising. It's a degree I love. It's basically like, I got a degree in working with people, making them happy and helping. It's perfect for me. But, as of right now, I'm not sure what I'm going to do with it.

I know a lot of people leave college without a job lined up; I'm certainly not the only one. And, I have a photography business that is growing by the month and I just stepped into the world of Mary Kay. My possibilities are endless, but that's kind of what's weird. Like I feel like I just stepped into the world's largest Forever 21 and I don't know what to look at or where to go first.

Yet, even though there haven't been this many unknowns all at once, there have been many unknowns in my life and I've made it out mostly unscathed so I know it will all work out.

We've got a busy summer 'round here with at least three photo shoots a week, Drew's cousin's wedding, my mom's wedding & me trying to rock out a Mary Kay business, so I'm actually in no rush to find traditional employment. It just makes me a little unsettled without it.

So if you think of me, say a little prayer for peace, because not waking up in the middle of the night wondering would be awesome.

ps. I'm hoping to do more writing this summer, so hopefully you'll see me around here more. 

Until then!



Photobucket

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Hands down over the exclusive items made for your trendiness. Order for Leather Jackets for Men and Women, custom leather jackets online now.Men's Faux Leather Jackets

kitchen contractors Saskatoon said...


There is no universal rule of thumb to reference while trying to determine when to replace your flooring. This depends on the type of flooring you need to be replaced, the quality of the materials which were used, the quality of the installation process, how you treated the flooring, and so on.

House foundation repair edmonton said...

Ramma foundation is a company and a foundation that provide crack repair snow remove and gutter clean service. We are the crack repair foundation in Alberta Edmonton. We provide services like crack repair, gutter clean services, show removal, in short we are the foundation repair in Edmonton. If you are worried about the cracks on your home do not worry we are here to get it repair. If you are worried about snow on your roof, we can remove it. We are here to clean you gutter.

Clothing women said...

In uae, ilforno.me is famous for Italian food ilforno.me offers Italian rice balls stuffed with mozzarella cheese, buffalo mozzarella, Parmesan cheese deep fried to perfection serve with tomato sauce and many more Italian fast food for you.
Best Italian pizza in al ain

Clothing women said...

if you are looking for the best leather jacket so here is one of the best leather jacket website from where you can get the best leather jacket designs and quality. visit ot our website to get the best leather quality.
Women's Real Leather Bomber Jacket

Ramma Foundation Repair said...

Ramma Foundation Repair is a trusted provider of Foundation Repair Edmonton. With their expertise and commitment to quality, they ensure reliable and effective solutions for all your foundation repair needs.

hastenchemical said...

The activated carbon supplier Houston offers a comprehensive range of high-quality activated carbon products. With expertise in the field, they provide efficient solutions for various industries, including water treatment, air purification, and industrial processes.

Charbonnel said...

Experience the culinary luxury of truffle in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. Delight in the earthy and aromatic flavors of these rare delicacies, adding a touch of sophistication to your dining experience in the vibrant city.




Stelena675 said...

Cabo San Lucas Villas offers unparalleled luxury and comfort for your dream vacation in Baja California. Our exquisite Cabo vacation rentals provide the perfect blend of breathtaking views, world-class amenities, and unmatched relaxation. Discover the ultimate getaway experience with our meticulously curated selection of vacation rentals cabo san lucas today.