Wednesday, April 11, 2012

It's time.

I've known for a long time that Amanda and I are basically soul mates.


I actually don't even remember the first time we talked, what we said or when I just knew we were destined to be besties because it all blurrs together and ends up right here, right now, when I'm only a little over a month from going to Philly to meet her.

Yeah, that's right, I'm going all the way to Philadelphia to meet this momma who I've only talked to on the phone & only know through her blog.

And the thing is? I'm not even one bit nervous because I know we're going to like each other so much, we're going to wonder where we were all of each other's lives. 

Well, I was in my momma's imagination for about 8 years of Amanda's life but that's neither here nor there.

Plus, have you seen her babies? Her perfect little 3-year-old twins?



She told me one night on the phone that when her husband heard I was coming, had asked if I knew there was nothing to do there ...

Well first of all, I'm the easiest person to entertain & second of all I'm a kid lover so I know James, Ella & I are going to have a blast.

Amanda & I have waited a long time to meet each other (& at times I felt like I might never meet her) but finally, in May, I'm going.

It's time.
Photobucket

1 comment:

jess said...

nothing to do in philly?! no way! get a soft pretzel for me (: