Thursday, March 8, 2012

Product of the Week

I'm linking up with Aly to show you my product of the week today.

Past experience says I'm not very good at doing weekly link-ups so I don't promise to do this all the time but the idea for this one just popped into my head this morning so I thought I'd join in today.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I picked up a Naked Pallet by Urban Decay at Sephora a couple of weeks ago but you've all heard about how great that is already so I'll spare you on that one.

I will say though, I wasn't in love with it when I first got it but after a few days, I warmed up to it and now it's a daily product I use.

But the thing I want to tell you about today is the Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion that came with my pallet. 

I love it.

I had been using Laura Mercier primer but I definitely like this Urban Decay better - it works better.

I use the primer because not only do I want my eyeshadow to last throughout the day, but I also don't want it coming off onto the skin around and under my eyes.

This primer definitely gets the job done and does it well.

When my little tiny size runs out, I think i'll be in the market for a big one.
Photobucket

No comments: