Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Today's the day ...

Rush has begun!

Today, we're going to all seven of the houses from 8 a.m. - 8 p.m. so it's going to be a long day but luckily Ashley (my roommate) and I are in the same recruitment group so we'll be there to support each other all day. I'm definitely thankful for that.

I'm not really nervous; definitely more excited than nervous. 

I'm just going to try to remember this ... 



I'll write a post tonight to let you know how the first day went if I'm not totally asleep by then.

Wish us luck!
Photobucket

3 comments:

The Gambrel Family said...

Wishing you and Ashley the best! You girls will rock it and they would be crazy not to pick you!

Thinking about you girls today.

Stacy said...

Have so much fun! I know you are nervous, but remember to just enjoy it!!

I sure miss those days! And now I am singing the rush songs from my sorority! HA!

Amanda said...

Have fun! Love that last quote!