Thursday, December 8, 2011

Our Wednesday Night

Yesterday had to be the most unproductive days I've had in a long, long time. 

I did take a test in the morning, but after that I broke up with productivity.

I napped & ate lunch with friends & got ready for 2 hours and hung out with more friends .... you know, nothing productive. Which isn't good since I have an 8-10 page paper due Monday but ya know ....

Last night though, was fun!!

Butler played Xavier & since my roommate, Ashley, is amazing & her dad used to play here, she has front row seats & I usually get to sit in them with her. This time, I invited Drew too. I'm always telling him I'm sitting front row while he's at home down the street not doing a thing. So, it was time.

What a game he got to go to!

Ashley likes basketball, but I like to scream at the refs and she's into more of the respectable, lady-like behavior. So it was nice to have Drew to talk some smack with. 

Seriously though, one of our guys was laying on the floor writhing on one end of the court while the refs didn't even see it. 

I know the kid and he's so sweet so I was shaking I was so mad. Ridiculous.

Anyway, we lost by 10 which I didn't think was too bad, and Ashley, Drew & I had a fun night doin' it.

Don't you miss college when Wednesday nights could be whatever you wanted them to be?? I know I will.

Until then, I'm livin' it up! 




No comments: