Monday, December 12, 2011

How The Glitz Stole Christmas Gift Swap!

It's time to show off the goods from the Glitz swap I participated in ....

Photobucket

I signed up to be a part of the swap but then couldn't find my name on the list so I gave up until I got an email saying my partner, Tracey, was looking for me!

I'm so glad we found each other because I loved picking out little things for her & getting a box full of goodies in the mail was super fun! 

I got the box on Saturday which was a pretty crazy day so I ripped it open while driving to babysit (I know, so safe ... plus this woman and tape?? Obviously a serious relationship. Lawd!) . Anyway, because of that, I don't have pictures of the items she sent me but I'm gonna tell you about them ....

The first thing I opened was a box filled with brightly colored wrapped, chocolate covered Oreos ... I couldn't post a picture if I wanted to because well, self control isn't my thing.

Next, I opened a beautiful little glass tree ornament. I love, love, love ornaments!

Then, I opened a huge box of gorgeous stationary! I don't know how she knew, but I really needed stationary & the set she sent me is so pretty!

I cant say it was the best because I loved everything but the last thing I opened was some super sparkly blue O.P.I. nailpolish perfect for summer toes and Butler Basketball nails!!

This package was amaze-balls and?? She didn't put some things in so I get ANOTHER ONE!!! 

Basically? Tracey is awesome and so was this swap. 

Happy Early Christmas, Friends!


Photobucket

4 comments:

♥Jess said...

Awe, niiiice! Chocolate covered Oreos... Um HELLO HAPPINESS!

Lindsey said...

I always love stationary, you cannot go wrong!! And oreos ... who doesn't love oreos?

So glad y'all got linked up. Thanks so much for participating!

♥Jess said...

Only if you are STILL in the Swapping mode - head over to my space and sign up for the accessory swap.. we ALL need to be accesorized!


http://ardjla.blogspot.com/2011/12/accessory-swap.html

Alycia (Crowley Party) said...

LOVING your blog. LOVE Oreos yum yum yum! Found your blog from the swap. Wishing I had known about it in time because it looks like it was blast!