Tuesday, December 20, 2011

I could use a pick-me-up.

Today hasn't been a bad day but there are days that aren't necessarily bad, but ones that I'm kinda lookin' to the sky telling God he can throw me a bone anytime now. Ya know?

It started with this post. It needed to be written because I know there are a lot of people in the same boat but it kind of made me sad.

Then, I got lottery tickets at a white elephant gift exchange last week and thought I had won $32 (which is a lot for a college student) but when I went to cash them in, they said none of my cards were winners.

After that, my mom kind of yelled at me (that's up for debate) about forgetting to turn down the heat and open her door before I went to bed last night. I'm not gonna lie, I feel like I try so hard and do so much around here, I shouldn't get yelled at scolded for anything. Ever.

And lastly, I checked my grades only to find what I had hoped to be a semester GPA of at least a 3.5 to be a 3.2. 

Ugh. I could really use a pick-me-up.



Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How about some brownie batter and tall glass of cold milk? Always works for me!

Unknown said...

big.squeezy.hug! I'm sorry I'm late on this but if we weren't behind the computer - I'd take you out for dinner & a drink.

Cheer up kiddo! You are to happy of a person to be down. {We all have those yucky days}.

Xo, Jess