Thursday, October 6, 2011

Seriously?!? Thursday

I'm linking up with Becky over at From Mrs. To Mama today because I think she's awesome. She does this link-up every week & while sometimes I don't think I have anything to share, I'm not lacking this week. That's for sure! 

Seriously .... my mom told me 10 minutes before church started on Sunday that the skirt I was wearing wasn't flattering. Of course I didn't have time to change & still make it to church in time so I just had to go in the 'unflattering' skirt. In a fit of rage I told her to either tell me that with time to change or not tell me at all ... SERIOUSLY! (I know you're gonna read this mom - I've forgiven you, but it was fitting.)

Seriously ... I really don't think about being lactose intolerant since I haven't known I was for very long and the only thing I do is not drink milk. Consequently, I ate a bunch of fro-yo the other night and then was in the fetal position in pain for almost 24 hours afterwards. Never. Again.

Seriously ... Drew & I took the dog that lives in his house, that I sort-of claim, on a walk to the Starbucks on campus the other morning because it was beautiful. I went in and got the stuff while he sat outside with Diesel and girls flocked to them (or so he said). I came out with drinks, 2 breakfast sandwiches and a piece of banana bread to share. He SERIOUSLY fed Diesel half of the banana bread and half of his breakfast sandwich. I love the dog too but dang! 

Seriously ... I spent a lot of time working on a resume for an internship last night & it's not even right! It was hours of work for nothing! 

Seriously .... my first class isn't until 11 today but I was wide-eyed and bushy-tailed at 7:30 so I put on clothes and came down for breakfast. And? THERE WERE PANCAKES! 

If you have things you're saying SERIOUSLY?!? too and want to join the fun, link up! 





Photobucket

2 comments:

Mrs. Mama said...

I may have just chuckled at the mom thing. Sounds JUST like my mom. Oh those moms.

Men and dogs. Men and dogs... Andrew would totally do the same.

Resume thing... one time I worked on a paper for ANDREW (mmhmm)... it took me 10 hours... and then... it got deleted.

so what did i do? i did it again the next night! 10 more hours.

yeah, he got 100% on it. ass.

Etosia (e-tasha) said...

Resumes are the worst! I swear I think I have mine perfect and as soon as i go to turn it on something on it is bound to be incorrect!