I love Becky at From Mrs. to Mama so I thought I'd join in on this little link-up of hers.
Yes, it's my second post today.
Whatchu' gonna do about it?
That's what I thought.
- The guy at the small grocery store didn't bag my things yesterday & then reprimanded me when I did, telling me not to put the heavy things on the bottom & asking who taught me to bag. Ummmm no one taught me to bag. I've never worked in a grocery store. Jerk.
- My brother drank all my soy milk yesterday & then ate all of the bananas? Look, it would be different if he were lactose intolerant & needed the soy milk or if he didn't eat like 3 bananas a day but it's a good thing I'm moving back to school Monday because it's getting old .... fast.
- People were mean to my momma yesterday? It doesn't matter the reason, I will drop-kick your stupid face. No one gets to be mean to my momma without me being mean to them. Super mean.
- I'm going back to school on Monday? It really hit me last night when I was in Target getting food & stuff. I'm excited but what if I want to see my momma or go to the lake or mow the grass??
- I booked a maternity, family & newborn shoot this week. The big guy upstairs is lovin me. Or somethin.
- I woke up at 5:30 to go to the bathroom & saw lights outside my house so I went outside & my neighbor had, had a panic attack & was going to the hospital? Sad.
Okay .... that's all I got for you but I think that's plenty. What are you saying, Seriously?, to today?