Thursday, August 11, 2011

Seriously? Thursday

I love Becky at From Mrs. to Mama so I thought I'd join in on this little link-up of hers. 

Yes, it's my second post today.

Whatchu' gonna do about it?

That's what I thought.




Seriously .... 

- The guy at the small grocery store didn't bag my things yesterday & then reprimanded me when I did, telling me not to put the heavy things on the bottom & asking who taught me to bag. Ummmm no one taught me to bag. I've never worked in a grocery store. Jerk.

- My brother drank all my soy milk yesterday & then ate all of the bananas? Look, it would be different if he were lactose intolerant & needed the soy milk or if he didn't eat like 3 bananas a day but it's a good thing I'm moving back to school Monday because it's getting old .... fast.

- People were mean to my momma yesterday? It doesn't matter the reason, I will drop-kick your stupid face. No one gets to be mean to my momma without me being mean to them. Super mean.

- I'm going back to school on Monday? It really hit me last night when I was in Target getting food & stuff. I'm excited but what if I want to see my momma or go to the lake or mow the grass??

- I booked a maternity, family & newborn shoot this week. The big guy upstairs is lovin me. Or somethin.

- I woke up at 5:30 to go to the bathroom & saw lights outside my house so I went outside & my neighbor had, had a panic attack & was going to the hospital? Sad.

Okay .... that's all I got for you but I think that's plenty. What are you saying, Seriously?, to today?

Photobucket

1 comment:

Mrs. Mama said...

um grocery store people are dumb. that's all im going to say. (well not all.. that sounded kinda mean... just the ones that give advice... like really?)

talking bad about mama?! oh no she/he didn't. drop-kick FO SHO.

go you for all the photography stuff! we need to get together!!

have a great weekend!