Tuesday, July 19, 2011

It's been awhile.

Disclaimer:  If you're looking for some really great reading, click out of this.
If you're looking to learn something besides about my anxiety, click out of this.
If you're really, really, really bored ... go ahead, keep reading.


I did such a great job of blogging last week (I think I really was still on the beach high), but I've done such a terrible job of it already this one.

I'm not sure really what it is that makes the difference week in & week out on the blogging front, maybe it's just that I had so much to talk about after taking a week off during vacation.

Also, I took some pictures specifically for 2 different blog posts I wanted to write & can't find my camera cord so those haven't happened yet. Hmph. & that's how both days of this week have been so far.

Yesterday, I started babysitting at 7:45 in the morning & when I finished at 2, I took some friends to the airport.

Even though I was exhausted last night, I couldn't fall asleep until 1 because my mom is out of town & that always makes things uneasy.

Naturally, since she was gone, one of the dogs jumped down off the bed at two in the morning only to start heaving & plop a big, warm glob of vomit down on the floor ... twice.

Cleaning floors at 2 in the morning is not my cup o' tea.

Especially since I had to get up at 7:30 to babysit again today.

By 9 o'clock this morning, I had already sent 2 kids to their rooms.

Thank God for the hot weather & pool passes is all I have to say about today; we may not have survived otherwise.

I made an appointment for a massage this evening midway through the day today because I know when the stress is surmounting & I lose stuff every 2 seconds because my mind is going a million miles an hour & I can't even slow down because OMG THERE'S SO MUCH GOING ON IN MY HEAD .... that I have to do something quick before it causes a meltdown.

Well .... it's not that bad ... but close.

So, here I sit, post-massage, it's 8 o'clock & I'm considering Hulu'ing Khloe & Lamar for the rest of the night. Bet your life isn't as cool as mine. 

Oh & I promise to blog about something worth reading tomorrow. 



Photobucket

2 comments:

Kreigha said...

I don't think you should beat yourself up and think negatively about blog posts like these! I think it helps people like me to think wow, it's nice to hear that other ppl have the same anxiety and not-so-perfect days as I do and can admit they need to stop and do something to help themselves. A massage sounds like it was a perfect idea and well deserved. Oh and btw, I see nothing wrong with filling your nights with Khloe and Lamar. I have had many of the same. I enjoyed reading this post, even tho you insisted that someone had to be really, really bored in order to do so. Am I arguing that I was bored? haha no! But am I admitting that it was necessary to be bored to like reading your blog tonight? Absolutely not. Keep on bloggin girlie no matter what it's about. Love you al. :)

Momma StJ said...

Girl I'm a writer and struggle with coming up with decent posts some weeks (this being one of them.) Write about what you know, and when you want to- else you'll end up with fluff (which aint bad either!) New follower BTW :)