Friday, January 28, 2011

2 weeks from today .....

I'll be seeing this .... 


Cinderella's Castle!!

One day over Christmas Break, I was talking to Drew about doing something really fun for my birthday. We discussed Chicago (although it would be SO cold) and we talked about Nashville too. Out of no where, I mentioned Disney World. 

My mom's boyfriend has a condo 1 hour from Orlando, so we could stay there for free which would cut down on costs & flights were pretty inexpensive at the time. 

I decided that this is the time in my life when I don't have to watch money as closely as I will in the future and when I have no responsibilities except school, so I can leave on a whim.
This time won't last long.

We booked the flights, made arrangements & we will be on our Florida for 4 days in 2 weeks! 

Where better to spend a birthday than Disney World??

No comments: