Thursday, September 2, 2010

Number One College Essential

I got really lucky and found the number one College essential. At least in my book, it's essential to have a seriously amazing roommate, and I do!
My roommate's name is Toogie (it rhymes with boogie) yeah, that's right, her name is Toogie and she sports the name proudly. She is the perfect blend of beautiful with a perfect body, hip and hillarious mixed with sweetness and charm.

She's perfect.

I found her - yeah, I found her - in February this year. I came up to Butler for a basketball game and she was here to try out for the dance program. We hit it off right away and after she was accepted to the dance program, I decided that I would force, I mean ask, her to be my roommate. Luckily, it didn't take much convincing. We both sent in our roommate request forms & crossed our fingers. In June, we got the official,

"Congratulations you're roommates"

letter!

I have to admit, I was a little worried about this whole situation in the summer. Toogie, my love, just isn't the best texterbacker. I was worried that she might be cold and standoffish and weird.
I couldn't have been more wrong!

In the last two weeks, I have found a lifelong best friend. We have so much fun together! She is so respectful of my things and seriously, like the quietest person ever. Doesn't even wake me up when she leaves in the mornings.

I thank God every night for Toogie and for putting us together because no matter what people have told you (or if you've already been through college, you know this), you will have sucky, homesick days & you need a good friend to cheer you up. Toogie is that and more.

She always wants to know why I'm taking pictures of her though! ha! Because I'm blogging about it!


DUH.

No comments: