Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Still in the Dark About These Things

There are so many cool things that I want to do with my blog & while I am hoping to sometime get a web designer on here, it's just not going to happen right now. The Nordstrom sale did me in!
But, I figure that some of the fabulous broken-in bloggers can help me out with these questions.

1.) How do I add a button & Where do I put it?

2.) How do I re-sisze my pictures after I edit them on Picnik? ... Sometimes they end up tiny on my blog.

3.) Is there anyway I can not have those question marks on my pictures when I take them from the internet?

I'm anxiously awaiting your advice! Hopefully Young & Restless is about to get a lot cooler!
x's & o's

1 comment:

Beth Anne said...

a) To make a blog button: http://a-heart4home.blogspot.com/2009/04/blog-button-with-text-box-for-code.html

b) I usually resize by uploading into my Flickr account!!

c) hmmmm...I have no idea about the question-mark thing.

I hope that helps! Let me know if you have any other questions!