Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Rough Night

I'm blogging at 5:33 A.M.
Weird, I know.
I can't sleep though.
Last night, we dropped Granddad off at a facility.
Dropping him off was like dropping a new baby off at daycare.
He seemed like he was okay, but I know I wouldn't be if I were him.
I just wonder:
Is he sad?
Will he know where he is if he wakes up in the night?
Does he know that he's not being punished for being sick?
Will he make friends?
Will he eat okay?
Does he know that we love him?
Will the staff there be extra nice to him?
There's just so much to think about.
So, at 5:33 A.M. I am blogging.
Only 3.5 more hours until I go visit him for bible study and exercise.
Most of all, I hope he knows that we love him.
What I know most, is that I'm going to be super tired tomorrow.
I should go back to bed.

No comments: