Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Got Suave?



Carley at Suburban Sweets (my blog designer) did a post a week or two ago about being suave and what she thinks makes someone that way. I thought it was such a good post to write and use it as kind of a target to what kind of person I want to be; I want to always strive to be better. So I'm going to mimic your post, Carley. Thanks for the great idea!

Suave: charming, confident & elegant

When I think of a woman who's suave, I think of Michelle Obama & Kate Middleton, of Reese Witherspoon & Jennifer Garner. I think of a woman who's confident in who she is and what she believes in.  She stands up for the things she believes in and the people she loves. I think of a woman who carries sunshine in her pocket and knows how to make herself happy. She puts other people first but knows it's a fine line to walk and that if she doesn't take care of herself, she can't take care of anyone else. She always tries to rise above and be the bigger person. She's a good friend, respectful of others & her company is the kind people want to keep. She makes the room happier just by being in it. 


 This is the kind of woman I want to be, my idea of a suave woman. What's your idea of a woman who's suave?

1 comment:

Carley Woodard said...

Awe Ali, this is great! Every girls needs a little suave!