Friday, November 4, 2011

It's Friday, yall!

Yep. I'm glad this week is over.

I got an email Sunday night while I was driving back to school from home that the editor of our newspaper, "would really love it if I'd write a 450 word story with 4 interviews by 2 p.m. Tuesday". 

So basically, that threw my entire week off. 

I know that's real life, things get thrown at you & you just gotta do it but I'm a planner & when my plans get thrown off, it really irks me.

So anyway, its been a weird week.

And on top of that, honestly? I ran out of things to blog about. 

I'm sure next week I'll be back sunshiney and full of tales but this week was rough so I'm waving the white flag & calling it a week. 

I'll leave you with this, a newborn shoot I did for this lady .... 


& an idea I saw on Pinterest: 



Photobucket

1 comment:

Stacy @ Cardigans and Crayons said...

I HATE when my plans get screwed up, too!! So I totally feel ya!

Stacy @
http://cardigansandcrayons.blogspot.com/