Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Just Dance 2

I got a comment on my post about the weekend this week in which Ali said, "I need to find out what this craze over Just Dance is all about!" and my response to that is a resounding, YES YOU DO! & so does everyone else in the world who may not know.

One night during Christmas break, I was babysitting 3 very active kids & they begged me to play Wii with them so as any good babysitter would do, I did.

Maddie put Just Dance 2 in & before I knew it, my mind was totally blown and I was working up a sweat dancing & my belly hurt from laughing! 

As kids tend to do, after about 3 songs, they were bored with it & I started begging them to play with me


After I got done that night I rushed home & told my mom about the game. 


I'm sure she was only half listening thinking I has lost my mind, but little did she know, I'd ask her to buy it a few nights later for a game night at my house with friends & with just one song, she'd be more just as in love with it as I am!


It was a total hit at the game night & she and I played it all Christmas break. 


By the time I headed back to school, she couldn't part with it & even her little sister for Big Brother's Big Sister's loved coming over & playing it so I left it at home. 


But this weekend, I was reminded of my love for the game & my mom said she hadn't been using it much lately so I brought it back to school with me.


It was storming last night, so after lots of studying, my friends Jessie & Emily & I played it and oh my gosh we had so much fun! Plus, we were all sweating hard-core after five songs. I'm telling myself that I definitely worked off all of the Reese Eggs I ate last night & honestly, I probably did! 


If you're looking for a blast of a workout that's super convenient & can be done with friends, pick up Just  Dance 2 for the Wii. It's good for your emotional & physical health and I promise you won't have any purchase regret! 







Ps. I'm really liking this font color, what do you think?
Photobucket

1 comment:

Megan said...

That looks like so much fun! I've never played Just Dance... but I'm sure I'd love it. We have a Wii at home and I'm thinking I may have to invest in that game to keep me occupied when I'm at home this summer!

And P.S. - I love the font color. :)