Monday, February 7, 2011

Blog Design

I've gotten some questions about my blog design & so I think it's time that I say this beautiful design was created by Lauren over at Blue Lux Studio & I couldn't be happier with it.

I decided that it was time I make this blog more official with a personalized design, so after seeing that 2 of my favorite bloggers, Jenni & Aly had used Blue Lux Studio for their blog designs, I contacted Lauren.

She asked me a few questions & went to work. She put together a whole switchboard with the potential font & the colors I said I had wanted. In typical Ali fashion, I didn't like those colors together even though I had told her that's what I wanted. I found a picture of one of my friends in which she was wearing a lime green, black & white scarf and was leaning against a blue wall and told Lauren I loved those colors & that I was seriously sorry for being such a pain in the ass. She didn't seem to mind one bit & sent me a new switchboard right away that I was in love with.

Just a couple days later, Young & Restless was made over & its better than I ever expected it would be.

If you're considering giving your blog a makeover, check out Lauren at Blue Lux. She is very reasonable, prompt and so accommodating.

Blue Lux also offers things like Personalized Stationary, Twitter design & Print Design.

Ps. Lauren didn't ask me to do this or even mention it, I just think she did an exceptional job & deserves recognition for it.

Photobucket

1 comment:

Blue Lux said...

Haha thanks Ali!! And you totally were not a pain in the ass! Trust me - you were a doll! Glad you love your new design. :)