Wednesday, January 19, 2011

So What!

Ok you guys, before we get started, can we please all take a look at this?


I'm not sure this picture really does the color of these "bananas" justice. So here we go ... 


These are what Toogie (my roommate) came back from the store with when I asked her for some bananas. 
I would normally never do this but when she showed them to me, I laughed and asked if she was joking?   No. She was not. She thought if they were a little greener, they would last longer. 
God love her. 

Moving on  .....
.... to SO WHAT Wednesdays!

Photobucket-

- So what if I ate a grilled chicken sandwich the size of my head last night, it was soooo yummy!

- So what if I bought a bag of Dove chocolate last night, also yummy. Are we realizing a trend? Whoops.

- So what if I was so tired tonight, I could only think of 2 things to say So What to, and they're both about food ... yesterday was the first day of classes!!

What are you saying so what to? 
Do it! 
It makes Wednesdays MUCH more enjoyable!


1 comment:

Caitlin said...

Don't feel bad about the Dove, I currently have a large bag of Valentine's M&M's hiding in my purse.. So what, we are ladies so we shouldn't feel bad about our need for chocolate! Hope you have a great Wednesday!