Thursday, October 20, 2011

SERIOUSLY?!?!? Thursday.

Here I am again linking up with Becky over at From Mrs. to Mama for Seriously?!?! Thursday .....



These are some things I'm saying seriously?!? to this week

SERIOUSLY ....

  • I had my first ever terrible photo shoot last weekend. I mean so bad that I'm embarrassed to put the pictures up on my facebook page. So I had to call & tell the lady how terrible they were & offer her another shoot free of charge. I know it happens to everyone but it's seriously not fun.
  • When I called the lady she told me she thought they were great & that I was too critical of myself. And then asked if she could take me out to dinner. seriously so sweet.
  • I spent some of Sunday & Monday "chalking" around campus for Free Speech Week that we're promoting for our newspaper at Butler. Well, if you live in Indiana, you know it's been pretty soggy round' these parts the last couple of days. Needless to say, our work was pointless.
  • I decided I was going to bed early on Monday night but laid in bed from 9-12 watching Pretty Woman because I couldn't fall asleep. Seriously so frustrating. I was exhausted!
  • The twitter, blogging, facebook world usually seems pretty friendly & loving. But ya gotta be careful. It's kind of a false safety net. Seriously.
  • Ashley (my roommate) & I are in the same class on M,W,F mornings & yesterday we walked in to an assistant putting a movie in & a missing professor. Needless to say, we left pronto. Seriously, don't waste my time. This is college.
  • It's homecoming at BU & it's going to be a seriously fun weekend!
This is my seriously? face.

What are you saying SERIOUSLY?!?! to this week?

 Link up! 

Photobucket

1 comment:

Mrs. Mama said...

haha!! i love the seriously look!!! i need to post one of those...

that was very nice of the lady! and shes right, dont be too critical! we seem to judge ourselves so much more than others do.

false safety net is right!