Tuesday, October 18, 2011

A 2nd OOTD Post

This is the 2nd OOTD post in 2 days! It's gettin' real over here people.

Actually, I have to go to a field observation for my education class today so we all have to look professional and I'm just loving my Target clothes. So I need to share.

I guess Indiana held off on winter as long as it could because it's COLD today. So I chose a scarf & a sweater. I will be warm.


Oh & the cute little watch I chose to accessorize that I bought for $20 at a beach boutique at Drew's suggestion. I've seen them everywhere.


& The entire thing in a different filter because I forgot which one I used the other times. The colors are definitely brighter in person but you win some, you lose some I guess.


Earrings: Swavorski - the best knockoffs ever.
Scarf: The Limited last year but infinity scarfs aren't hard to find.
Sweater: Target ($20)
Pants: Target ($20) and the most comfortable things ever. They're actually black jeans but super stretchy.
Shoes: The old Kohl's boots

Now I'm off to the school to see learning in action. Peace out Girlscouts ... or um ... Boyscouts.
Photobucket

2 comments:

Erin said...

I'm your newest follower!! :)
LOVE your blog!!

Carley Woodard said...

You are gorg! LOVE LOVE LOVE this outfit!