Monday, November 22, 2010

Sorry, Dude.

Saturday was a fabulous day. It started with selling all of my grandpas stuff at a big warehouse (which doesn't sound that fun but was because I was with my momma and brother for a big, long time) then going to a Christmas bazaar that was the senior project of one of my friends who's still in high school, lunch with one of my besties, Ali, a long nap, a trip to Target, a basketball game with friends, dinner & then more friend time.

BUT THEN IT HIT.

You know? That awful feeling in the top of your stomach when the food just won't settle down, the wattery mouth and then the inevitable - seeing all that food again in not food form. Yep, I had the flu. I'm talkin' vom, aches like someone had kicked me in the back a hundred times and loud, loud moaning. Yesterday was spent in bed, all day.

& last night, in the middle of the Colts game, in the middle of my bed-ridden catastrophe, our TV went off at the same time as the phone cut off mid-conversation and then I realized, there was no internet connection either.

After 30 minutes on the phone with AT&T Uverse, they said they were "really sorry but there would not be any available technicians until tomorrow."

Suhweeet.

So I slept from 7 p.m. - 8 a.m. & I'm feeling much better today but I had to let the technician in at 8:30 and as soon as I opened the door, I realized I had on a tank top but no undergarments so I did the whole, I'm crossing my arms over my chest the whole time we're talking.

The guy was so nice, he had me turn on all of the TV's to check & make sure they worked before he left & asked me to connect to the internet too, but I couldn't help but feel like I had totally violated him with my under-covered goods.

Sorry dude.


No comments: