Wednesday, June 5, 2013

People I Want to Makeout With

Okay, this post isn't actually about wanting to makeout with people, I just think it's a really funny word so I like to say it. Saying I want to makeout with someone or something (sometimes I even say it about like, the weather) means I just like it a lot but it kind of amps up the like, you know?

Alright, glad I got that out of the way.

Now onto bloggers I would love to makeout hangout with ...

Number One, without a shadow of a doubt, is Kate.

Have you seen Kate's blog, The Small Things Blog? If you haven't, get on over there right now and remove yourself from the rock under which you've been living. Kate is the cutest, seemingly sweetest thing ever & she has really awesome fun tips for hair, makeup & clothes. What more could you want, really? (oh, you want some baby talk? Well now that's going to be there too!!)

Actually, when I went to North Carolina for my cousin's wedding, a girl came to do our hair & makeup and I asked her if she reads Kate's blog. Well, that one question caused an instant bond between the two of us because it turns out, we both love Kate. I was really sad when she told me Kate doesn't take any new clients because during one of my four trips to North Carolina between May and September I was hell bent on getting an appointment with her.

Someday, we will meet. I'm sure of it.

I mean f'reals, it doesn't get much cuter/sweeter looking. Also, I stole this from her blog.

Second, but in no purposeful order, is AP .... duh.

Are you reading I Love You More Than Carrots? More importantly, are you following AP on Instagram? If you're doing either of those things, you probably fully understand why I want to be Ashley Paige when I grow up. I mean hellloooooo two of the cutest kids in the world, hot husband, cute outfits, sassy personality. Yep, she's who I want to be.

I have no doubt that someday in this life, we will hang out and we will be instant best friends. It's meant to be, I know it. 

I would steal a picture from her blog but she's smart and has them all protected so, you'll have to check her beautiful family out for yourself. 
Plus, AP, no new family pictures?? How about you hire me to come there & take some? Heck,  I'll do a week of shoots for ya!

Last, but certainly not least, is Becky.

I stole this from Becky's blog.

Go check out From Mrs. to Mama right now & you'll understand why I want to hangout with Becky.

I've hung out with Becky once in real life when E was super little and I didn't know anything about her. Of course, I thought she was adorable & sweet, but I didn't get to really love her the way I would now after reading her blog for years. Yes, another meet up is in order.

Actually, we were planning on meeting up almost two years ago now and I had just moved back up to Indianapolis to school and was beyond stressed so when I got very, very lost, I couldn't hold it together. I knew she and E were already at Panera waiting for me and it had taken her work and time to get them there and I was way, way late and wasn't going to make it so I called her crying hysterically. I mean like, couldn't get it together crying hysterically. 

So there's a large possibility Becky thinks I'm absolutely batshit crazy, but what she doesn't know is she's only half right I'm actually pretty sane most of the time. 

Look at this list of these three gorgeous, strong, smart women ... I pick pretty great imaginary friends for myself, don't ya think?

What bloggers would you love to makeout hangout with?


Photobucket

No comments: