Thursday, October 4, 2012

See You Soon, California!


Less than one week from now I'll be hoping on the big bird and flying through the skies to meet my brother in San Francisco for Fall Break. I mean really, do girls get any luckier than me?? I couldn't have picked a cooler place for him to move & for me to visit; California.

I've been wanting to visit Kyle in LA ever since I knew he was moving but one night I just pitched the idea that I also wanted to go to San Francisco and low & behold? He wanted to go there too. 

So, basically that's how the coolest Fall Break trip that hasn't happened yet was planned. 

I'm flying into SF Wednesday night & I'll be there until Friday when Kyle & I drive to LA together and I'll be there until Sunday night.

It's going to be a whirlwind trip, that's for sure, but I'm so excited for this experience with my brother. What's more exciting than traveling & making memories?!?

Anyway, I've made a list of places & things I want to see while I'm there .... like the bridge & Rodeo Drive & The Beverly Wilshire from Pretty Woman but do you have any suggestions for things I definitely shouldn't miss in SF or LA?

I plan on making the most out of this quick little trip! 



Photobucket

No comments: