Monday, October 22, 2012

Bringin' Em' Back.

It was Homecoming at Butler this weekend which means it was the one football game of the year that people actually go to and the one game a year where there's a good tailgating turn out. I'm pretty sure the greek community here calls it Butler's Christmas and I have to admit, it is one of the most fun days of the year so I won't disagree.




I got to have all my best Butler girlfriends together at one point which is always one of my favorite things, hands down. One of my best friends from home came to celebrate too. We played games, ate good food, hung out with friends & I may or may not have joined about 30 other people doing The Wobble.

We took a Mrs. Doubtfire & nap break around 9 pm & got up just in time to finish the night out
properly at a party.



Butler's Homecoming 2012 was a success & I'm in shock that I'll be coming back to my alma mater in only one year!
Photobucket

No comments: