Thursday, September 27, 2012

Lust List

Pretty sure I made a list of things I'd love to have last week, but dreaming about things I'd love to have is one of my favorite things to do.

So, if you like it too? Hang out with me because I do it a lot.

If you don't? then WHO ARE YOU, EVEN?

ha. just kidding. If you don't like dreaming, come back tomorrow. I'll probably check into reality.

I've never really thought I could pull off Tom's but these with the heel? Speakin' my language.


I'm pretty awful about washing my face but I'm just positive that if I had this baby, face washing would become my religion.

My friend, Alli, got some rings from this jeweler for her birthday last week & ever since, I've been obsessed. I think I need this one, my birthstone, and a few other stackables for my 21st, don't you?


My other friend, Katie, carried this bag into our first day of class together & immediately, I complimented her (it's such a gorgeous leather & big enough to carry books in) & ask where she got it. She had gotten it in Canada. I thought maybe her response was a ploy so I wouldn't have the same one but I'm clever and wrote the name of the bag down anyway. Now we're good friends but it's funny the way this one made it onto my lust list.


Eventually, I'm going to have to get a new iphone; I'm just waiting until mine busts into pieces which considering it looks like a puzzle right now, could be any day. When I get it, how cute would this be?



I'm in the market for a new watch as soon as I have the money to purchase one. I'm in love with the kind of band this MK has on it. I'd run to Nordstrom and get it right now if I could!


For good measure. Ryan Lochte. I wouldn't hate to have him.


Photobucket

No comments: