Saturday, December 31, 2011

New Years Resolution

There have been times I've been really good at getting these things done; of doing a bit of an overhaul on this little life of mine.

And other years? I haven't been so good at it.

This year, I really want to be good at it. I want to put forth the work it takes to make myself better physically and emotionally.

So here are my New Years Resolutions, hold me accountable, will you?

1. Be more Tolerant. Tolerance is something I really struggle with but I want to be better about it. I feel a lot better about myself when I'm being more patient and tolerant with others and I'm sure, other people like me more when I'm working on that. So there we go. I want to be more tolerant in 2012.

2. Get Healthy. For me? This means losing a little bit of weight and eating better. I've been saying this for quite some time and the reason?  Because it's really, really hard. But, I've been really heavy before, I've been really skinny and now I'm in between and moving ever closer to the heavy side. I know where I feel happy; at what weight I actually like pictures of myself. And this is not it. Here's my goal:



... 6 years and 15 pounds ago. 

I'm going to start working on being more tolerant and eating better immediately. The running (which is how I got that little tiny body) will start as soon as I get my poor, hurty back figured out.

I know I can do it.

What are your resolutions?



Photobucket

2 comments:

Dree said...

Happy 2012! I am going to jump on the getting fit bandwagon with you. I find college makes it soo hard to keep up with working out. Here's to resolutions!

Unknown said...

Tolerance - good one!
I'm with ya on the running - Let's do it! I'm in!