Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Like Mother Like Daughter

I stumbled across these pictures of my momma in college & couldn't help but think we look exactly alike. Granted, I drink a lot less wine and eat a lot less bread than she did during this time she was living in England (sorry mom, it's true) But even still, I think it's crazy how much we look alike at the same time in our lives. Which is great, because I think she's gorgeous now so there's hope for my future! 





What do you think??

Photobucket

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Indeed you do! :) Great post!

The Gambrel Family said...

That's so awesome that you have photos of your Mom from college. I love looking at photos from the past. So neat!

I hope all is well!

Megan said...

I think it's obvious where you get your pretty looks :)