Monday, November 7, 2011

A blurby Monday

- I'm writing in Blurbs because that seems appropriate for a Monday.

- I finally got my werewolf eyebrows done on Friday & I'm telling you, waxed eyebrows make me feel like a new person. Don't they make you feel better?


- Friday night was for hometown football & sitting by the fire & going to bed early. Just the way I like it.

- Saturday was filled with running errands and doing a 1st birthday party shoot. I'm telling you, hiring a photographer for events is the way to go if you can afford it. It's especially helpful at a 1st birthday party when it's hard to keep the kid under control let alone get pictures of everything!



- Saturday night was Butler's second Men's basketball exhibition of the season. Thankfully, the guys were playing much better this time around. We won 91-53. Boo-yah!



- And then we celebrated the win. Enough said.

- Sunday was for recovering & doing homework. Ugh. It's unfortunate that the weekend has to end with homework, isn't it?

- In two short weeks, I'll be home for an entire week for Thanksgiving!!! and my mom took of the entire week to spend with me!!! SO excited!

That's all I've got, folks! 

Hope your Monday goes quickly & beautifully! 

Photobucket

No comments: