Monday, October 17, 2011

An OOTD post for your Monday

 Let me just throw it out there that I'm tired, hungry & a little bit overwhelmed with this week's assignments/to do list.

Now that we've got that little disclaimer out, I'd like to show you my outfit today because it's one good thing about this Monday & also? I'm in love with it.

Luckily, my mom made it home from Africa just in time to make a stop at Target before I headed back to school from fall break.

Also luckily (for me, not really for her) Target was brimming with all kinds of fun, cute clothes.

Hence my adorable, not plain, outfit today!





Earrings: Forever Love
Loose Shirt: Target
Tank: Target
Jeans: my favorite ever Lucky jeans
Shoes: Target ... painful but cute

Just more proof that cute outfits don't have to be expensive (minus the jeans). This one cost around $70 (minus the jeans).

Happy Monday! 
Photobucket

1 comment:

Michael said...

Cheap lol. right? maybe it is cuz Im a guy but, I think I could make 3 good outfits for $70(minus the jeans lol) btw your cute and amazing there (as usual).