Monday, October 3, 2011

Nice House ...

.... No lights.


I've heard the saying, "nice house, no lights" many times, but I've never thought of myself that way. 

Leave it to this beautiful Monday to change things. 

I set my alarm for an hour and 15 minutes before class started so I could shower and get ready for the day since Monday's are ridiculously long.

I was ready early, dressed all cute & even had time to sit down and read blogs before Ashley & I left for class.

Except we got halfway there and I realized the only things I had with me were my phone, water bottle & keys. The essentials.

I didn't have my book, a notebook or even a pen.

After a short debate, I decided I'd just turn around and be absent instead of sit in class looking unprepared and I like I don't care.

But at least I look cute.

Hello Monday! 

Photobucket

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You are so cute! Those kind of days happen all the time, get up, get ready have ALL.THE.TIME.IN.THE.WORLD... go to work and WHAM, get stuck in traffic and then late for work. Why does that happen?