Thursday, September 8, 2011

The truth

I know last week, I wrote about loving college this year and I do, but my heart is torn & today, I love home more.

I'm pretty sure it's the weather that's making me feel this way - I'd love to go home to my big comfy recliner and lots of blankets and my mom & be able to cook my own food and do crafts. 

The difference between summer and winter is like day & night for me. I know you're probably saying, "DUH!" but no, literally ... day & night. In the daytime, I don't worry about things as much because the sun's shining! and it's a new day! and there are so many possibilities! and then when night comes, it almost feels like a suppressant. I start worrying and feel less content. 

That's how winter is for me.

& yes, I know it's not winter yet, but it's a chilly 60 degrees with rain so to me, it might as well be winter.

I'm sure I'll feel better tomorrow & I'll definitely feel better when the sun decides to show it's face but right now, I'm feeling homesick.




Photobucket

3 comments:

Miss Chelsea said...

cheer up lady, I this weather has got us all in a bleh mood!

Caitlin said...

I think we all have these feelings at one point or another while in college. Living off campus made it so much easier for me though. I can cook dinners, craft, bake cookies... You know, do all the things that make bad days a little bettter. Hoping your day gets better soon!

Unknown said...

get those red pumps we talked about so i can live vicariously through you :) you know you can always shoot me a text and we can whine and complain and laugh! love you girly.