Thursday, March 31, 2011

Thankful on Thursday!

It's been a while since I've done a thankful on Thursday post & for that, I'm very sorry.

Even on the worst days, there are things to be thankful for & today is no exception so let me make a little list ...

I'm Thankful For ....

The babysitting job I have for this summer. God never fails to provide.

Starbucks & Soy Lattes with sugar-free vanilla syrup


The kids I babysit. Even when I grumble that I have to go, they make my heart full




This awesome school that I have the opportunity to go to even though I swear I'm not smart enough for it.

My Mac

My Camera. It's just a little point & shoot & I'm always dreaming of an SLR but this one does a great job for such a small little guy


My mom even when we don't get along.

Good Blog Friends


My boyfriend. Love him.

Photobucket

4 comments:

Aly @ Analyze This said...

I'm thankful for my camera too!! :)

The kids you nanny for are ADORABLE!!!!!!

Thankful for YOU!

christine donee said...

how lovely and sweet

Impulsive Addict said...

What a cute little blog you have over here!

I love your list of thankfulness--minus the coffee. It makes me gag.

Thanks for your comment on my guest post over on Aly's blog.

Have a fab weekend~

Anonymous said...

It's SO easy to focus on what could be better and the negative stuff, but we always have stuff to be thankful for. Thanks for reminding me! :)

Maybe my Cats and your Dogs will meet in the championship. ;)