Tuesday, March 29, 2011

The Perks of Blogging

You know my friend Amanda at Chasing Twins in Louboutins? If you don't you should because she's awesome & fun & cute & .... have you had enough?

 I showed Drew this & he miraculously got super pumped about babysitting. I have no clue why.

Amanda & I are in totally different places in our lives. She's the momma to 2-year-old twins & I'm a freshman in college. She's up by 6 a.m., I sleep till 10. But in so many other ways, we're exactly the same. We both love clothes & makeup & having fun. We're blog friends & we're about to be real life friends too.

Yep, you heard me right. Blog friends turned Real-Life friends.

Amanda & I were tweeting one night & I asked her if she needed a nanny for the summer for her 2 chicken nuggets. I was totally kidding. She never said anything back & I forgot about it that night.

But the next day, I got an email from her asking when I get out of school because she just might have a proposition for me.

The proposition? Go on vacation with her family in May!! 

She wanted to know if Drew & I would be interested in getting our own transportation to the beach where we would stay in a room they bought for us for 4 nights if we watched her kids a couple nights that week & a couple afternoons too.

Chicken Nuggets 1 & 2

Um, HECK YES!!

So the week after school gets out, Drew & I are heading to the beach to be with Amanda, her husband & the chicken nuggets.

I'm so excited to be real life friends with Amanda & her family & spend the week at the beach with my boy! Blogging does have its perks!
Photobucket

2 comments:

Unknown said...

We are SO excited to have you guys come down with us!!! I feel like I can be your older sister who takes you out shopping!!!! :)

Leah said...

What an awesome opportunity- blogging is so cool! :)