Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Join the Party!!

Hey Ladies I have an exciting little blog swap to tell you about!

Aly at Analyze This has put together this cute spring blog swap that I'm joining & you should too!!

Blog Swap Button


The deal is, you link-up, grab the button & then commit to spending $20 (plus shipping) on cute springy stuff for another blogger. When the time comes, you package it up, send it off & someone else does the same for you!

I know that I have a lot of college readers & for us, $20 is a commitment. I totally get that. However, I think I can splurge because whatever I spend I'll get right back & not only will it be super fun to pick stuff out, I can't wait to get a fun package at school!

So go on over, check it out & join!!

What better way to start off March than with a little gifting & receiving?? 

Photobucket

1 comment:

Aly @ Analyze This said...

Thanks for blogging about this!!! Excited you joined in on the fun!