Monday, February 7, 2011

Wednesday err .... Monday

Morning Lovelies!!

It's Monday for you guys but Wednesday for me because I'm leaving for the happiest place on earth in TWO DAYS. Can you tell I'm a little excited?

Honestly, at this point of snow & cold & ice ... I've made the executive decision that no way, no how, can I live in Indiana as an adult. My soul craves sunshine in my face & heat on my shoulders. This little trip could not have come at a better time. It's going to be a sanity-saver for sure.

I have a confession: I went home again this weekend.

By Friday, I was feeling so awful that I needed to go home & be on my couch, in my living room, with my doggies. After 2 days of Biaxin & Flonase, I'm feeling much better & I'm headed back to the BUT today.

Consequently, the weekend was pretty low key. My brother came home for a bit yesterday which was great. There's something about the feeling of all of us being in the house together that I really love.

I'm gearin up for 3 days of non-stop go. I can sleep when in the sunshine at the end of the week.

Today means: class from 8 a.m. - 5:05, watching the bachelor while biking at the HRC & a PR meeting at 9:30. Mondays are looong but rewarding.

Hope your Monday goes on flawlessly & wonderfully.

Love.



Photobucket

No comments: