Friday, December 3, 2010

Freaky Friday

CAUTION:
A really freakin' fun weekend is ahead.

It seems like this is the first weekend in forever that I'm actually staying on campus. It seems that way because of the 2 weekends I spent at home for Thanksgiving, I guess. BUT, since it's the first weekend I've spent here in a while, I fully intend to live it up.

I will be spending all day Saturday studying & writing, but that doesn't mean the rest of the weekend has to be a bust, right?

FRIDAY: Toogie is in Butler's Nutcracker production this weekend & I was lucky enough to get $10 tickets!! I'm going with a group of girls from my floor & my mom is coming too!! I can't wait to see Toogie's little ballerina self up there on stage as a flower! ... After the Nutcracker, I'm gonna head over to Delta Tau Delta's black & white party. The jersey party they had was super fun so I have high expectations for this one.

SATURDAY: I don't have any huge plans for Saturday, but I kinda like that. I'll hit the gym in the morning, do homework, babysit & then hopefully get done early enough to get out & about with some friends.

SUNDAY: The Titanic exhibit has been in Indianapolis for a while now & I've been wanting to see it so Drew & I just might have a Sunday date to the exhibit. If not, I'm sure the day will include naps & laundry & homework, like usual.

Ok sooo I guess the weekend isn't as fun-packed as I thought it was, but being chill is my idea of fun sometimes & tonight will hopefully be enough fun for the whole weekend!




1 comment:

Unknown said...

Have fun! And I married a DTD ;)