Sunday, July 11, 2010

Makeover Monday!

Due to the lovely vacation I enjoyed last week, I'm five pounds heavier. Today than I was before I left. Therefore, it's time for a 5 week stretch of Make Over Mondays!

This week, I'm going to work on eating better & drinking more water.
AKA: weight watchers & at least 5 Dasani water bottles a day.

I'm also going to do 30 minutes of cardio a day along with 4 days of 30 minutes of lifting.

For me, being in better shape means feeling better emotionally & physically, so I know that it's time to really kick it up a notch before I move to school in 5 weeks.

I'll keep a journal of my eating, drinking & exercise so that you can all see what I've done. I will re-weigh on Sunday night & repost a picture the next Sunday.

Each week, I will add in something else to the makeover Monday routine! Hopefully I'll be a happier, healthier, prettier girl in 5 weeks!

Wanna Join? ... well I wish I had a button but I'm not that savvy so just go ahead and do it & blog about it & comment on this post to tell me that you're joining! Let's get healthy together!


First picture. Goal: tone up thighs, calves & tummy.
*** I began writing this post on Sunday night in preparation for the week ahead. Today I stepped on the scale & I've already dropped 3.5 of the pounds I had last night ... Hate me. Anyway, My goal is still at least 4 pounds down this week. The first week is always easiest. Today I'm starting at 151.5 GOAL: 147.5

2 comments:

Megan said...

Hey, Ali! I've been trying to get motivated to get back in shape before going back to school, as well. (I've been way too lazy this summer for my own good haha.) Thank you for posting this as a little extra motivation and I think I'll join you in these Makeover Mondays. Good luck this week! :)

Megan said...

Sooo, obviously I'm new to this and I have no clue where exactly I'm supposed to reply to your comments... so I'll just write my reply here :) haha. Thank you for those comments, by the way! Yeah the blog is fairly recent. I've had the account forever but hardly ever use it. A few days ago, I figured, why not? And THANK YOU for the Makeover Mondays inspiration, I'm very excited about this as well! I'm looking forward to the next month or so. :)