Friday, July 2, 2010

A little behind on the Thankful on Thursday post .. but still bein' thankful!


So, yesterday I was talking to an old friend & he asked if I had graduated and I responded with a, "yes, and I'm so thankfuk." It was an accident & if you look, you'll see that the "k" and the "l" are right next to each other so it's a simple mistake. Nevertheless, "thankfuk" is exactly how I was feeling yesterday & I'm better writing this post today at 6:19 a.m. anyway. I think they say ... a day late and a dollar extra? No?
Anywhoser, let us begin ...

1.) I'm really freakin glad that today is a new day. Let's all start the slow clap ...
2.) This guy:

BACK OFF LADIES! But yeah, not Drew but Vince. He's an old friend who moved away to a military school after freshman year, but he's here this summer & I'm thankful for a great friend who I can pick up right where I left off, talk about anything to & feel totally at ease all of the time with.

3.) Drew's trust & being totally 100% tolerant of me hanging out with Vince.

4.) We're leaving for vacation in like less than an hour. Jack-freakin-pot. Insert the now and then quote, "I've thought about this day, Dreamed about this day!" For real though, its been a long time coming & I'm so glad it's here.

That said (#4) ... I am going to try my darndest to post while I'm there but if there is or is not wi-fi is TBA. If not, get ready for like, a hundred posts next Sunday.

Love, Love, Love.

No comments: